Vitamix S30 Review
I’ve known this new model was coming for over a year. It has been so hard to keep quiet when so many people have asked me, “when is Vitamix going to create a personal, or travel-sized bender”? I was waiting until Vitamix made this new model public before I said anything, so now that “the cat is out of the bag”, I can break my silence!
Here is what I know about the Vitamix S30 Personal Blender:
– This new model will be available exclusively through William’s Sonoma for three months before it will be available in other sales channels, and on Vitamix.com
– The release date will be early April. I called a few local William’s Sonoma stores and some of them are getting one or two units Next Week! (this is written on 3/22/14).
– The S30 is constructed with Vitamix’s standard metal to metal connection between the container and base.
– Two containers: 40 oz. with a spill-proof, vented lid; and a 20 oz. “personal” container.
– The 20 oz container is double insulated, and comes with a flip top lid for convenience.
– Interchangeable blade base, and Vitamix-quality Laser-Cut Stainless Steel Blades
– Shatter-Proof, BPA-Free Plastic
– All Lids, Containers, and Blades are dishwasher safe, making clean up a Breeze!
– Black Only (at least in initial offering, I don’t know about future color plans)
– Magnetic Interlock
– Controls = Variable and Pulse
– 790 Watt Motor
– $399 At William’s Sonoma
– 5-Year Warranty
– Cookbook Included
– “How to Layer Ingredients” chart included
– Made In America!
Q. Will the containers that fit the Vitamix S30 be compatible with current Vitamix motor bases?
Q. Is Vitamix planning on creating a “personal sized” container to fit on current Vitamix motor bases?
A. No – Not to my knowledge. I might know more (whether it is in research and development) after I get back from the National Sales Meeting in June. BUT, in the meantime a GREAT alternative to a “personal” sized attachment is the 32 oz. Wet Container which fits all Vitamix Models in the “Vitamix Model Comparison Chart” on This Page. Email me at LeaAnn@BlenderLady.com if you would like to add a 32 oz. Wet Vitamix container as an accessory to your current Vitamix Machine. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my 32 oz. Wet Container (use it at least 80% of the time on my 7500). If you would like to have more information about all Vitamix Containers, email me at: LeaAnn@BlenderLady.com and put “Vitamix Container Info. Requested” in the subject line…
- About Me
- Green Smoothies
- 30 Green Smoothie Recipes
- Misc. Information
- Sweeteners & Smoothie Additives
- The 5 “Magic Veggies”
- Vitamix Email Support Group
- My Schedule
- Vitamix vs. Blendtec
- Help for Digestive Problems
- No One-Size-Fits-All Diet
- Ways I Use My Vitamix Machine:
- Vitamix S30 Review
- 7500 vs 5200
- Easy Gardening System
- Vitamix Lady
- Manage Yahoo Groups
- Donate to the Blender Lady