Easy Gardening System
- Have you ever wished that you could grow your own greens and vegetables, but were afraid it would be too time consuming, or complicated?
- Are you tired of spending too much money for fresh Organic Produce?
- Would you like to have more Greens (Kale, Lettuce, Chard, Wheat Grass, Celery, Parsley, etc.) than you know what to do with for your Green Smoothies?
- Do you want to become Independent of Big Agra, GMOs, Monsanto, and Oppose Agenda 21?
If you said yes to any of the above, I have the PERFECT ANSWER for you!
Check out these Two COMPLETE TURNKEY GARDENING SYSTEMS – they are Blowing Me Away!
(Ironically, they have similar names):
The Garden Tower is an Organic, Self-Composting, Soil-based system.
Be SURE to check out BOTH SYSTEMS – they are different, but Complimentary!
- Aeroponics is the best system for fastest growth, and the greatest nutrient uptake by the plants.
- Aeroponics conserves water.
- Very little electricity is necessary to power the pump, and the pump can be set up to run off of a solar panel.
- The Tower Garden can be financed for 12 months with no interest or financing charges.
- Flat rate shipping of $50.
- Lower up front cost (because of the financing).
- Double UVB stabilized construction materials expected to last 20+ years.
- Food Grade plastic – all parts.
- Can grow root vegetables such as carrots, beets, onions, potatoes, etc.
- Oganic, Self-Composting (turns kitchen scraps into organic fertilizer).
- I LOVE the Vermiculture composting and the “worm tea” components of this system
- The soil is better aerated (because of the worms) than traditional forms of gardening in soil.
- Water is conserved.
- Lower total cost of system.
- Made in America – I love that it was started by people with a good idea and they made it happen
- Shipping is only $38.60.
- Does Not require electricity.
- Made with Food Grade materials.
- Does not require the additional purchase of nutrient solution (it comes from the compost).
By Lea Ann Savage Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved
- About Me
- Green Smoothies
- 30 Green Smoothie Recipes
- Misc. Information
- Sweeteners & Smoothie Additives
- The 5 “Magic Veggies”
- Vitamix Email Support Group
- My Schedule
- Vitamix vs. Blendtec
- Help for Digestive Problems
- No One-Size-Fits-All Diet
- Ways I Use My Vitamix Machine:
- Vitamix S30 Review
- 7500 vs 5200
- Easy Gardening System
- Vitamix Lady
- Manage Yahoo Groups
- Donate to the Blender Lady